Over the past couple of years, we have seen the official cash rate in Australia sitting at record low rates. If you have not reviewed your home loan in the last 12 months, chances are you are not getting the best deal around. The cash rate sitting at such a low rate has meant that there are some excellent deals to be had.
We can run a free home loan health check for you. This will involve you providing a few simple details (usually over the phone). Once we have collected the information from you, we will carry out the following:
- Review the interest rate, repayments and term of your current loan.
- Consider what else is on the market.
- Look at other costs involved in setting up a new loan.
- Consider any break fees or penalties involved in changing your home loan.
- Factor in other benefits such as fee-free accounts and credit cards.
- Review your personal circumstances.
All of these will allow us to determine if you currently have the best home loan on the market suited to you and your position. We will not always suggest that you move or change. We will often look at options that allow you to remain with your current lender but we can negotiate on your behalf for a better rate or package for you.
Many people do not want to review their home loan as they do not want to go through the hassle of changing banks and moving all of their accounts. But it is critical that you understand the savings that can come from enjoying a lower interest rate. All you have to lose is a few minutes of your time speaking to us. You can then leave the home loan health check to us and find out what are the best deals on the market and this could save you thousands.