By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on FinanceCorp’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on FinanceCorp’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by FinanceCorp whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on FinanceCorp’s site are given “as is”. FinanceCorp makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, FinanceCorp does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should FinanceCorp or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on FinanceCorp’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that FinanceCorp or a FinanceCorp approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
- Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on FinanceCorp’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. FinanceCorp does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. FinanceCorp may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. FinanceCorp does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
FinanceCorp has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by FinanceCorp of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
FinanceCorp may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Governing Law
Any case identifying with FinanceCorp’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of Australia FinanceCorp State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
We will collect personal information when we do business with you. This may include a broad range of information from your name, address and contact details to other information about your qualifications, employment history and financial information.
If you choose not to supply any of the information we request, our ability to assist you may be limited.
We will use your personal information:
- to conduct our business
- to manage our business relationships with you and with others, including our Credit Providers
- to complete a transaction on your behalf
- to provide you with information about our products and services.
From time to time, we will use your contact details to send you direct marketing communications including offers, updates and newsletters that are relevant to the services we provide. We may do so by mail or electronically unless you tell us that you do not wish to receive electronic communications.
You can unsubscribe by notifying us and we will no longer send information to you.
How do we hold and protect your information?
We strive to maintain the relevance, accuracy, completeness and currency of the personal information we hold and to protect its privacy and security. We keep personal information only for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
We hold the information we collect from you on our secure database. In some cases, your file is archived and sent to an external data storage provider for a period of time. We only use storage providers who are also regulated by the Privacy Act.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or exposure. Access to your information is restricted to those employees whose job requires that information. Access to our premises and computer systems is restricted through locks, password protection, internet firewalls and routers.
We will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify your personal information when your personal information is no longer required for our business functions.
Will we disclose the information we collect to anyone?
We do not sell, trade or rent client lists or personal information to any third party. We will disclose personal information about you to our credit providers and agents where it relates to our credit assistance.
In all cases we will only disclose that information that is strictly required, and take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is handled in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
Otherwise, we will not disclose personal information unless you consent, we are required to do so by law or under some unusual other circumstances which the Privacy Act permits.
How can you access, update or correct the information we are holding?
If you believe that we are holding inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant or out of date data about you, you may ask us to correct it. You can make a request for access to or correction of your personal information by contacting us anytime.
In some limited circumstances we may need to refuse access to your information or refuse a request for correction. If this is the case, we will advise you as soon as possible after your request and provide you with our reasons for the refusal.
What happens if you are not happy with how your information is handled?
By asking us to assist, you consent to the collection and use of the information you have provided to us for the purposes described above.
For more information regarding this document or anything else about our services, just contact us at any time. We’re here to assist you.