Commercial Finance / Equipment Finance
Here at FinanceCorp we understand that getting your finance sorted is key!
Our logo is ‘finance made easy!” We have had many clients expressing a need for help with other aspects of finance outside of mortgages and personal finance.
FinanceCorp is lucky to Have Dianna Louth as our specialist Commercial Finance Manager who is available to help you.
Our Commercial Team
Commercial Finance Manager
Dianna has a vast 18 years’ experience within the banking and finance industry and is now bringing her expertise to the mortgage broking role with FinanceCorp as her home.
Dianna’s passionate focus is to help people find their financial security, work towards their financial goals and achieve the home of their dreams.
Now settled in an industry flexible to her young family’s lifestyle, Dianna’s strengths are in understanding a client’s needs and aspirations and her exemplary customer service. She is achieving success by finding solutions which match people to the right product for their needs. From first conversation to settlement and beyond, Dianna shares her knowledge readily, so her clients can easily understand and enjoy the process.
Call Dianna to chat about your Commercial Finance Needs
Our Commercial Team will be able to assist with all of your commercial finance needs including (but not limited to):
- Business loans
- SMSF loans
- Commercial property loans
- Equipment loans
- Asset Finance
- Debtor Finance
- Industry Specialisation loan (franchised businesses, rent-roll/real estate agency, accounting and financial planning firms)
- Specialist Property Investment Loan Structuring
- Land subdivision finance
- Developing Finance
- Truck finance
- Machinery and plant loans
- Boat loans
Running a business can be stressful but there is no need to let one of your stresses be the finances. We can help with all aspects of finance and part of our service is to meet with you. This meeting will enable us to better understand your current and future finance needs and what products will be best suited to meet your requirements.
Our experience at FinanceCorp has shown that taking the time to get to know each and every client and then presenting them with a range of excellent options that suit them will always achieve the right result for the client. We are happy to take the time to meet with you and understand your finance needs. We can look at any existing finance products you may have and examine these to ensure you are getting the best possible deal.
To Book An Appointment With Dianna From Our Commercial Team, Please Call Our Office On 08 9417 5550
Become a referral partner
At FinanceCorp we understand the value of establishing great working relationships with strategic partners such as accountants, lawyers and other professional service providers. We will work with you to help your clients achieve the goals you have set out for them.
We understand the importance of open communication and efficient response times to achieve the requirements and objectives of your clients. You will be working with one dedicated Finance Manager but have the backup of 15 others to assist in any way we can.
We are here to provide a value-add service to your firm as well as providing additional incentives. We offer an income sharing arrangement but more importantly we understand and value the importance of the relationship between you and your clients and we will always refer back any additional work to your firm.
Our income sharing arrangements can be in a form of gift vouchers to your firm and referring staff, or as a percentage of our up-front commission payable to your firm. We are absolutely committed to developing a long-term prosperous and mutually beneficial working relationship with your firm.
To find out more about becoming a referral partner, simply contact our office on 08 9417 5550.
How will your clients benefit from our services?
FIRSTLY – there is no charge for the FinanceCorp service.
We don’t have favourite lenders, we simply help your clients choose the right loan from the right lender, based on what your client’s objectives and requirements are.
Here is how it works:
- We discuss the requirements and objectives of your client with you and with your client.
- We investigate each client’s individual financial circumstances by analysing closely their business Financial Statements, and their individual income and expenditure. We can determine a client’s borrowing capacity quickly and accurately based on the financial information provided.
- We compare loan products and lenders’ credit policies that will meet your clients’ requirements.
- We will inform you and your client about the loans that are right for your client’s situation, and we will discuss the finer details of the loan product chosen.
- We collect all relevant information from you and your client.
- We process the application and liaise with the lender from application to settlement.
- We keep you and your client updated at every milestones.